Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop configuration

Re: Hadoop configuration
Hi,

Apache:
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/cluster_setup.html

RHEL / CentOS:
http://mapredit.blogspot.com/p/get-hadoop-cluster-running-in-20.html

Ubuntu:
http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-multi-node-cluster/
- Alex

--
Alexander Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

P Think of the environment: please don't print this email unless you
really need to.