Hive >> mail # user >> HIVE and S3 via EMR?

HIVE and S3 via EMR?
How do I load data from S3 into Hive using Amazon EMR?  I've booted a small
cluster, and I want to load a 3-column TSV file from Pig into a table like
this:

create table from_to (from_address string, to_address string, dt string);
When I run something like this:

load data inpath 's3n://rjurney_public_web/from_to_date' into table from_to;
I get errors:

FAILED: Error in semantic analysis: Line 1:17 Invalid path
's3n://rjurney_public_web/from_to_date': only "file" or "hdfs" file systems
accepted. s3n file system is not supported.
There is no distcp on the master node of my EMR cluster, so I can't copy it
over.  I've read the documentation... and so far after a day of trying, I
can't load data into HIVE via EMR.

What am I missing?  Thanks!