HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Namenode automatically going to safemode with 2.1.0-beta

Re: Namenode automatically going to safemode with 2.1.0-beta
Yes Harsh, I haven't set dfs.namenode.name.dir anywhere in config files. My
name node has again gone into safe mode today while it was idle. I shall
try setting this value to something other than /tmp

+
Azuryy Yu 2013-07-19, 15:17