HBase >> mail # user >> hbase-orm

+
蔡忠达 2011-08-29, 07:17
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-08-29, 17:01
+
zhang_xzhi 2014-01-05, 16:31
Re: hbase-orm
One strong storage efficient feature would be to serialize your Pojo to
binary using Avro (as one example) and saving it as a column. This saves
you on storage since you don't have to write your row key for every column.
If you load the entire Pojo it will save on read time. Also it enables to
support nested fields in your Pojo.