From: Sesha Kumar [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 7:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Data processing in DFSClient

Hey guys,

Sorry for the typo in my last message.I have corrected it.

I would like to perform some additional processing on the data which is streamed to DFSClient. To my knowledge the class DFSInputStream manages the stream operations on the client side whenever a file is being read, but i don't know which class should be modified to add this additional processing capability to data node. Please clarify.
Thanks in advance