HDFS, mail # user - Re: why not hadoop backup name node data to local disk daily or hourly?

Re: why not hadoop backup name node data to local disk daily or hourly?
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-24, 11:25
Hello Andy,

     I hope you are stable now :)

Just a quick question. Did you find anything interesting in the NN, SNN, DN
logs?

And my grandma says, I look like Abhishek
Bachchcan<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abhishek_Bacchan>;)

Best Regards,
Tariq
+91-9741563634