Pig >> mail # dev >> [gsoc2012] plan/data flow visualizer web interface - PIG-2586

+
manu [ranga] 2012-04-02, 22:12
+
manu [ranga] 2012-04-05, 22:56
Re: [gsoc2012] plan/data flow visualizer web interface - PIG-2586
Hi, Russell,
You need to
1. send request to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to become a mentor
2. create account at http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012
3. apply mentor to Apache in google-melange
4. let me know your google-melange so I can update Melange id for you

Thanks,
Daniel

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 3:56 PM, manu [ranga] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi russell,
> I have submitted a proposal at melange.
>
> I am aware that the pig team has been very busy recently. Hope you’ll
> be able to provide some feedback soon. Thanks
> --
> by,
>             Manu
> (R Chathura Manuranga Perera)