Pig >> mail # dev >> [gsoc2012] plan/data flow visualizer web interface - PIG-2586

Re: [gsoc2012] plan/data flow visualizer web interface - PIG-2586
Hi, Russell,
You need to
1. send request to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to become a mentor
2. create account at http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012
3. apply mentor to Apache in google-melange
4. let me know your google-melange so I can update Melange id for you

Thanks,
Daniel