Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Spring for hadoop

Re: Spring for hadoop
Jilani Shaik 2013-01-19, 06:13
Yes, We have used spring hadoop data for our hbase data reading and writing
to HBase.

We have used the below link for implementation in our project.

http://static.springsource.org/spring-hadoop/docs/current/reference/html/hbase.html

Thank you,
Jilani