Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Spring for hadoop

Re: Spring for hadoop
Yes, We have used spring hadoop data for our hbase data reading and writing
to HBase.

We have used the below link for implementation in our project.

http://static.springsource.org/spring-hadoop/docs/current/reference/html/hbase.html

Thank you,
Jilani