HBase >> mail # dev >> Compiling with hadoop 2.0 and hadoop 3.0

Re: Compiling with hadoop 2.0 and hadoop 3.0
Stack,

Do you know why we use (-D) properties rather than using maven's
-PprofileName to enable profiles? Maybe there's a discussion someplace
where I can familiarize myself with this history?

Thanks,
Nick