HBase >> mail # dev >> Move TestReplication out of LargeTests into hbase-it instead?

+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-20, 19:54
+
Jesse Yates 2012-12-20, 20:01
+
Stack 2012-12-20, 21:31
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-20, 21:33
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-20, 22:17
+
Jesse Yates 2012-12-20, 23:49
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-20, 23:52
Re: Move TestReplication out of LargeTests into hbase-it instead?
Any interest in setting up a consortium for a HBase testing facility? We
can't make point contributions to ASF to go to a specific project, but it's
not unreasonable to suggest a couple HBase dev shops could pitch in a few
bucks a month for project administered EC2 account for spinning up
hbase-it. (This would be minimum viable I think, EC2 is ok for functional
and smoke testing at least.)

--
Best regards,

   - Andy