Accumulo >> mail # user >> Mock classes for JUnit Testing

+
Joe Berk 2012-09-25, 12:47
+
Keith Turner 2012-09-25, 12:54
+
Joe Berk 2012-09-25, 13:29
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-09-25, 13:46
+
Joe Berk 2012-09-25, 13:53
+
Keith Turner 2012-09-25, 13:55
Re: Mock classes for JUnit Testing
Too slow, Keith!  :)

Adam
On Sep 25, 2012 9:55 AM, "Keith Turner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What I think is going is that the class MockTableOperations references
> org.apache.commons.lang.NotImplementedException.  When you try to load
> the class MockTableOperations, it tries to load the dependency
> NotImplementedException which is not on your class path.
>
> On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 9:29 AM, Joe Berk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Thanks for responding, Keith.
> >
> > When I execute the following lines:
> >

> > MockInstance    instance  = new MockInstance();
> > MockConnector connector = (MockConnector) instance.getConnector(UserName,
> > Password);
> > connector.tableOperations().create("SomeTable");
> >
> > I get a "caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> > org/apache/commons/lang/NotImplementedException"
> >
> > & it throws the Exception on the 3rd line there:
> > connector.tableOperations().create("SomeTable");
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >
> > Josh
> >

> > On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 8:54 AM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Did you create the table using mockConn.tableOperations().create()?

> Accumulo

> classes,

+
Keith Turner 2012-09-25, 14:07