Zookeeper, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.5 (candidate 0)

+
Hanno Schlichting 2012-10-02, 15:20
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2012-10-02, 19:35
+
Stack 2012-10-02, 05:40
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-04, 06:34
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-04, 23:13
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-04, 23:10
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-10-04, 23:15
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-05, 00:04
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-05, 00:07
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-05, 06:17
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-05, 16:56
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-06, 03:55
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-06, 03:58
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-06, 14:06
Yes. Those ubuntu machines have two slots each. If both tests run at
the same time... bam.

I just added exclusion locks to the configuration of these two jobs,
that should help.

Patrick

+
Ted Yu 2012-10-06, 14:16