Flume, mail # dev - Multiple Patches submission?

Re: Multiple Patches submission?
Ashish 2013-10-29, 04:51
On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Hari Shreedharan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You can submit patches with jiras being blocked by the other. When you
> submit a patch, mention that the 2nd patch depends on the first one.
> Unfortunately, review changes might cause the 2nd patch to be no longer
> directly applicable and might require a rebase.

This won't be a case very often. Agree that Review changes would create
confusion. Let me try something simple, create patch and send review
request without dependency. Once review completes, I would rebase the
patch, if needed. Will try to keep things simple for Committers.

thanks
ashish