HBase >> mail # user >> TableRecordReaderImpl is not able to get the rows

Re: TableRecordReaderImpl is not able to get the rows
Hi Subroto,

How are you configuring your job? Are you providing any Scan options? Check
Chapter 7 of the ref guide at

http://hbase.apache.org/book/mapreduce.example.html

Best Regards,
Sonal