Hive >> mail # dev >> next hive release

next hive release
Hey all,

Its not been long since we released 0.10 but a lot has gone in since then.
There are quite a few query plan optimizations which has gone in. Also,
ptf-windowing work is winding down and should be ready for merge in a week
or so. After the merge, I think it will be a good time to create a branch
for 0.11 and than start to stabilize it. I propose we cut the branch in
first week of April. What do other folks think?

Thanks,
Ashutosh
+
Amir Sanjar 2013-03-22, 19:12