MapReduce >> mail # user >> Start NN with dynamic property (option -D)

Start NN with dynamic property (option -D)
Hello,

I'm trying to start a NN using the -Dproperty=value functionality.
I've modified hadoop-env.sh like this :
   export HADOOP_NAMENODE_OPTS= ... -Ddfs.namenode.http-address=0.0.0.0:50071 ...

and I've launched the daemon with hadoop-hdfs-namenode script.

ps -efHww returns  ".../java -Dproc_namenode ... -Dhadoop.security.logger=INFO,RFAS -Ddfs.namenode.http-address=0.0.0.0:50071 -Dhdfs.audit.logger=INFO,NullAppender ..."

But the property has always the same value : 50070 (default port).

Is "-D-substitution" working for this use case ?

Thanks, Guillaume