Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Cohesion of Hadoop team?

Re: Cohesion of Hadoop team?
Arun C Murthy 2013-01-18, 17:54
Absolutely not true.

We have a clear policy in place which ensures there is no feature disparity between hadoop-1 and hadoop-2. So, hadoop-2 is a super-set of functionality in hadoop-1 and there is no disparity.

hth,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy