HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-08, 20:45
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-08, 21:41
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-08, 22:45
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-09, 00:15
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-09, 02:42
Re: [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
+1 based on some large tests I ran (update the release spreadsheet).

+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-11, 22:23
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-12, 02:16