Hadoop >> mail # user >> Submitting and running hadoop jobs Programmatically

Re: Submitting and running hadoop jobs Programmatically
Hi
 I am using the same APIs but i am not able to run the jobs by just adding
the configuration files and jars . It never create a job in Hadoop , it just
shows cleaning up staging area and fails.