Hive >> mail # user >> is Hive support TTL(time to live) now ?

Re: is Hive support TTL(time to live) now ?
hive will not delete anything unless you ask for it

if your tables are on hdfs tmp folder, hadoop will wipe them off if you
dont use them for the tmp time period. If you want to delete data from
tables or complete tables, you will need to schedule crons or look at few
workflow engines

I may be wrong but I never saw anything got auto deleted in hive unless
asked to be deleted manually

--
Nitin Pawar