HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.90.6 Release status

Re: 0.90.6 Release status
Stack said he would come up with some test for hbase-5179.
Suppose that takes a few more days, do you plan to check in the fix into 0.90 branch ?

According to Todd's suggestion earlier, a Jira shouldn't be open for too long during which time patches continuously get checked in.

Cheers