HBase >> mail # user >> reloading region because regionserver didn't accept updates

Re: reloading region because regionserver didn't accept updates
Hello Stack,

Thank you.
You are right, it's on the client side. I was populating 30 batches of
datasets one after another continuously to the same table, each batch
contains 100 rows with ~60000 cells in one column family. (Total: 3000 rows
with 60000 cells each row) The test cluster consists of low end old
machines. Could I increase the region size so that this could be avoided
because I am not very satisfied with the uploading speed ? What are the pros
and cons?

Thanks again :)