MapReduce >> mail # user >> What are the right/best Java classes to use with Hadoop?

+
Andrew.Botelho@... 2012-07-30, 15:02
Re: What are the right/best Java classes to use with Hadoop?
Hello sir,

       Hadoop provides its own classes and interfaces for most of the
tasks. Though, a sound knowledge of generics and collection framework
is very essential. Apart from that basic things like string
manipulation etc are also important. Just go through the Hadoop API
once and see what suits your requirements.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 8:32 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am a beginner in using Hadoop, and I would like to know what are the right
> Java classes to use with Hadoop?  In other words, which Java classes should
> be used as a strong foundation to successfully and effectively use Hadoop?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Andrew Botelho
>
> EMC Corporation
>
> 55 Constitution Blvd., Franklin, MA