Hadoop >> mail # user >> HDFS block physical location

HDFS block physical location
Hi,

just a short question. Is there any way to figure out the physical storage location of a given block?
I don't mean just a list of hostnames (which I know how to obtain), but actually the file where it is being stored in.
We use several hard disks for hdfs data on each node, and I would need to know which block ends up on which harddisk.

Thanks!
JS