HBase >> mail # user >> Build ycsb failed

+
Dalia Sobhy 2013-02-13, 10:45
+
Dalia Sobhy 2013-02-13, 22:09
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-13, 22:30
Re: Build ycsb failed
> Could not find artifact org .apache .hadopp: Hadoop-core: jar :
2.0.0-cdh4.1.2

This is because the YCSB POM does not include Cloudera repositories. To get
anywhere with this, you'll need to open an issue on the YCSB GitHub page.

> I have tried writing : Hadoop: 2.0.0
> Hbase: 0.92.1
> But I had another error 136 check style errors and also build failed

Likewise, you are talking to the wrong people here. This is an HBase
mailing list. You'll need to interact with a YCSB developer about any
compilation issues with YCSB.

Good luck!

--
Best regards,