Hadoop >> mail # general >> [BigTop] How to prepare my dev environment for the project

[BigTop] How to prepare my dev environment for the project
Regards to all the list.
Any recommendation to prepare all the requirements to get my system
ready for working with Big Top tools?
My laptop runs on Fedora 16 x86_64.
Best wishes

--
Marcos Luis Ort�z Valmaseda
  Sr. Software Engineer (UCI)

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com