Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 rc1 release

Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 rc1 release
Thomas Graves 2013-02-05, 20:19
Do you have the following config set?

<name>hadoop.security.group.mapping</name>
<value>org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMappingWithFallback</va
lue>

Setting that was the only way we could reproduce that warning.

If that is the case the work around is simply change that back to
org.apache.hadoop.security.ShellBasedUnixGroupsMapping or have native
libraries so I don't think it would be a blocker. Unless others disagree.

Thanks,
Tom