MapReduce >> mail # user >> Error in documentation

Error in documentation
The installation documentation for Hadoop yarn at this link http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/SingleCluster.html has error in the yarn-site for property yarn.nodemanager.aux-services. it should be  mapreduce_shuffle rather than mapreduce.shuffle.

Cheers !!!

Siddharth Tiwari

Have a refreshing day !!!