HBase >> mail # user >> Understanding scan behaviour

Understanding scan behaviour
I have key in the form of "hashedid + timestamp" but when I run scan I get
rows for almost every value. For instance if I run scan for 'azzzaaa' that
doesn't even exist even then I get the results.

Could someone help me understand what might be going on here?