MapReduce >> mail # user >> Issue when clicking on BrowseFileSystem

Re: Issue when clicking on BrowseFileSystem
for me it goes to localhost  url and i m unable to see the filesystem when
i click on live nodes, thru browse the filesystem it wrks fine

but live nodes is showing as localhost even though its remote ...is there
any configs for this.......

my linux box is at a remote ip