HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: How to find Blacklisted Nodes via cli.

+
Dhanasekaran Anbalagan 2013-01-31, 13:58
Re: How to find Blacklisted Nodes via cli.
There isn't a concept of 'blacklist' in HDFS, it exists only in
MapReduce (MR1) and YARN.

Dead Nodes (and those that have been excluded) are reported via "hdfs
dfsadmin -report" as indicated earlier.

--
Harsh J
+