HDFS >> mail # dev >> Package Dependancy Problem building HDFS Test Suite

+
Brad Childs 2013-01-24, 23:57
Re: Package Dependancy Problem building HDFS Test Suite
I am looking into your log and see this

/usr/bin/build-classpath: error: Could not find jaxp_parser_impl Java
extension for this JVM
/usr/bin/build-classpath: error: Some specified jars were not found

Does it ring a bell?
  Cos

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 06:57PM, Brad Childs wrote:
> I'm trying to build the HDFS Test Suite per these instructions:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToUseSystemTestFramework
>

> Specifically, I ran this:
>
> # git clone git://github.com/apache/hadoop-hdfs.git hdfs
> # cd hdfs
> # ant test-system -Dhadoop.conf.dir.deployed=/home/bchilds/local/hadoop-1.1.1/conf
>
> The ant build fails complaining about missing org.apache.hadoop.classification.* files.  Here's the full build output:
>
> http://pastebin.com/pgU8T6WQ
>
> I have NO classpath set (if I set any classpath, even one with the hadoop-common jars, the build doesn't make it this far). And i'm using the Sun 1.6 JDK on RHEL 6.4.  What am I missing?
>
> Thanks,
> Bradley Childs
+
Brad Childs 2013-01-25, 17:30