+1 for the latter
On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:17 AM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> End of February is approaching and I would like to branch 0.94 (dubbed "performance release") soon.
> The two changes that I think need to make it in are:
> HBASE-5074 "Support checksums in HBase block cache"
> HBASE-4608 "HLog Compression"
> Both look reasonably close to being done.
> Should we wait with branching until these are done, or branch now'ish and continue with these two
> in the 0.94 branch? I'd vote for the latter.
> -- Lars
Software Engineer, Cloudera