Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop build slaves software

+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-04, 07:24
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-01-04, 17:31
+
Rajiv Chittajallu 2013-01-04, 18:59
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-04, 19:08
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-01-04, 19:10
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-04, 19:15
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2013-01-05, 00:26
+
Rajiv Chittajallu 2013-01-04, 19:23
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-01-04, 19:37
+
Colin McCabe 2013-01-04, 22:03
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-04, 22:11
Re: Hadoop build slaves software
I think I installed protoc in /usr/local and this is what I see

gkesavan@asf008:~$ which protoc
/usr/local/bin/protoc
-Giri

Todd Lipcon 2013-01-04, 22:26