Pig, mail # dev - Current "patch available' and open issues

+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-09-03, 00:01
+
Bill Graham 2012-09-03, 03:49
+
Bill Graham 2012-09-04, 17:42
+
Alan Gates 2012-09-04, 17:59
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-09-04, 18:42
Re: Current "patch available' and open issues
Bill Graham 2012-09-04, 18:52
Ditto. I think this report should definitely help. Filed the ticket: