Hadoop >> mail # general >> Apache Hadoop 2.x is now GA with release of hadoop-2.2.0

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-10-16, 05:49
+
Jun Ping Du 2013-10-17, 00:17
+
Kapil Mehrotra 2013-10-16, 06:11
RE: Apache Hadoop 2.x is now GA with release of hadoop-2.2.0
Congratulations to the team.

Thanks,
S Reddy

Binglin Chang 2013-10-16, 06:24