Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Use confluence as a wiki for Sqoop

Re: [VOTE] Use confluence as a wiki for Sqoop
Hello,
So I think we are ok here.

+1 : Jonathan, Tom, Aaron, Paul, Arvind, Andrew, Ahmed.

jira entry for confluence creation is here
:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3706

Olivier