HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase releases...

RE: HBase releases...
Vladimir, if you take a look at the dev and issues lists, you'll see that lots of FB people have been extremely active, especially in the past few months.

Nearly all of our changes have been brought into hbase-92 or trunk.  Those that have not made it are being worked on (or are blocked by something like an HDFS incompatibility).  All of our current development work is being done on JIRA.

But having the contributions and features, of course, does not mean it has the same level of stability.  I'm spending time working on stabilization of 92/trunk and hoping to get that into a state for production as soon as we can.  This is something that you can help on.  Please test and report bugs.

JG