Accumulo, mail # dev - Accumulo build error

+
Andres Danter 2013-06-24, 01:42
Re: Accumulo build error
Josh Elser 2013-06-24, 02:17
Andres,

That test is known to be a little tight on the timings.

If your system isn't beefy enough to run it in the expected timings, you
can remove the Test annotation on the method, reduce the number of
threads that test will run, or just build the tag without running tests
(mvn package -DskipTests).

- Josh

On 06/23/2013 09:42 PM, Andres Danter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm having some problems building Accumulo 1.4.3.  It keeps failing an
> "InMemoryMapTest" in the tabletServer portion.  I'm including a link to a
> document listing the errors I keep getting and the details of the platform
> and the environment I'm using.
>
> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxBY29P7A1RgaFhKRGFrWEFXX1k/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Any help getting me past this issue is appreciated, since I'm already
> behind on my project.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andres

+