HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase clustering

Hi,
     I want to install H-base cluster on 2/3 nodes. I learnt that in order
to do this work I need to have zookeeper,Hadoop& habse. Can you please help
me out with the links that will describe the process( How to install
zoo-keeper,hbase & hadoop separately & How to make them work together).

--
Thanks & Regards,
Venkateswara Rao Dokku,