HBase >> mail # user >> remove dead regions server

Re: remove dead regions server
There really should be no issue or slowdown involved with restarting the
masters.  The operation only takes 1-2 seconds and is pretty much
transparent to clients.  We run hundreds of M/R jobs as well as a handful
of online APIs hitting hbase and have not seen any issue restarting masters
at will whenever we need to.