HBase, mail # user - how to get the timestamp of hfile, like when it's generated.

Re: how to get the timestamp of hfile, like when it's generated.
yun peng 2012-10-17, 11:50
Hi, Ram and Stack,
It works for me, after an initial try out. Though the name seems a bit
confusing, as hfile in hbase is immutable and not supposed to be "modified"
afterwards, -)
Regards,
Yun