HBase >> mail # dev >> Finding some PreCommit Green

Re: Finding some PreCommit Green
@Stack: Hey now, let's not get to hasty!

@Nicolas,

Looking at the output of #3526 [0], where does this bash
script /tmp/hudson4033738860406301156.sh come from?

What does the -DHBasePatchProcess flag do? A `git grep` yields no results.

The step "Determining number of patched javadoc warnings." would be more
useful if it ran javadoc on unpatched trunk and compared results to produce
the number of new warnings produced. It claims to do something similar for
javac warnings (though I don't believe it).

Tests for hbase-server failed with no clear reason produced. Perhaps
running secondPartTestsExecution in serial will reveal the failure/timeout?

Whatever script is handling "Recording test results" could use the default
value i mentioned in my initial comment.

[0]: https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/3526/consoleText