Hadoop >> mail # user >> Fwd: Running a mapreduce class in another Java program

Fwd: Running a mapreduce class in another Java program
Hi all.
I write a mapreduce class and create a jar file from the class. now I want
to use this jar in another java program. can anyone help me please how
could I do this?  I import the jar file into my second java program and now
I want to call its method.. how can I do this? thanks