Pig >> mail # user >> PhysicalPlan leaves

+
Sarah Mohamed 2012-12-17, 01:53
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-12-18, 02:24
+
Sarah Mohamed 2012-12-19, 19:36
Re: PhysicalPlan leaves
If you really want to be sure, what I would do is put a debug statement in
PigServer.launchPlan and just look at the PhysicalPlan object for a
semi-complicated script. There definitely will be forking paths, but I do
not know the specifics well enough to say where.
2012/12/19 Sarah Mohamed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Peace be on you, Jonathan,
> It gives one leaf also
>
> --
> Regards,
> Sarah M. Hassan
>

> On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:24 AM, Jonathan Coveney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Try it with joins, I think
> >

> > 2012/12/16 Sarah Mohamed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > > PhysicalPlan.getLeaves() return a list of leaves, Most of the cases
> it's
> > > only one"the root", is there any cases that the physical plan will have
> > > more than one leaf ?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Sarah

+