Pig >> mail # user >> PhysicalPlan leaves

Re: PhysicalPlan leaves
If you really want to be sure, what I would do is put a debug statement in
PigServer.launchPlan and just look at the PhysicalPlan object for a
semi-complicated script. There definitely will be forking paths, but I do
not know the specifics well enough to say where.