Hadoop >> mail # user >> copy files to HDFS protocols

Re: copy files to HDFS protocols
1. You can use mount the files on another machine to your local machine, and
invoke the copyFromLocal
2. Sure, you can write stream to HDFS, but I'm afraid you have to use Java
API of hadoop, refer FileSystem.java in hadoop

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang