HBase, mail # user - Table deleted after restart of computer

Re: Table deleted after restart of computer
Paul van Hoven 2013-02-19, 14:58
I installed hbase via brew.

brew install hadoop hbase pig hive

Then I started hbase via start-hbase.sh command. Therefore I'm pretty
sure it is a standalone version.